05 March 2012

Thrifty Finds


It’s that time again, my favourite time of the week!  Although it is slightly anti climatic as I’ve had these for some time.  You know, the spending ban and all.  

This week I have something a bit different.  A toast rack.  Everyone needs a toast rack.  Somehow, it makes toast more fun!  This toast rack is Grindley Lupin Petal.  

Next up is some more Grindley, a Petalware water jug.  I’ve had quite a lot of luck with Grindley recently.  Usually everything I find is Woods Ware Beryl, you know, the green stuff.  


My next find wasn’t from eBay, but from the antique fair at Old Spittlefields.  I found a Johnson Bros Goldendawn saucer.  This is my first piece from the Goldendawn line and is very exciting!  I do seem to have more luck with finding saucers than finding the teacups to go with them though!


I’m finding it a bit challenging to space everything out so much! It’s hard to remember what I’ve shown and haven’t shown.  

Did anyone not on a shopping ban find anything lovely?

I’m going to link up with Her Library Adventures and Flea Market finds, Magpie Monday at Me and my Shadow, and Thrift Share Monday at Apron Thrift Girl.

3 comments:

  1. I don't believe I have ever had toast served to me in a toast rack - looks like it would be a fun item on the table. I like that shade of blue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i also love that toast rack and pitcher. what a lovely shade of blue. great find!

    ReplyDelete