19 July 2012

Happiness is Homemade

I have been doing a lot of cooking and baking recently.  I have a bunch of recipe books, but have also been using the same internet found recipes over and over again.  I don't want to take the chance of losing my favorites so I needed a book.

I got in touch with Marysza of Marysza Handmade to see what she could make for me.  After a handful of emails and a TON of fabric options I ended up with this lovely handmade book. 

Isn't it brilliant?  There are five tabs, but I'm sure I'll never be terribly organized about it all.  I love the black sheep fabric.  Marysza must have sent me 30 to choose from and they were all really fabulous, but this just seemed more fun some how. 

Marysza doesn't just make books, she's very talented and I would recommend her creations to anyone. 

Now which recipe will be the first to go in?

1 comment:

  1. oh I am so so happy that you like your new recipe book!! i hope you will use it all the time :D
    have a nice day!
    xxxx
    marysza

    ReplyDelete